We are always looking for fun water play ideas for our play group sessions.
This is an easy, inexpensive idea that takes the fine motor skill of stringing beads and makes it larger than life.
Materials from the Dollar Tree:
2-3 pool noodles
1. Grab a few Dollar Tree pool noodles!
2. Cut with a serrated knife.
3. Tie one “noodle bead” to the end of the rope. This will stop the beads from falling off as the child strings them.
4. Fill a pool with the noodle beads and a little water.
5. Let the catching and stringing begin!
This is a great gross motor and sensory experience.